Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Freaking Planes!!!




Planes - I suppose to some people these things are amazing/awesome and something to turn into a hobby and so forth. I admit that the feat of air travel is pretty damn impressive, but as convenient as this something is (and I myself utilise air flight) for personal purposes, there is a part of me that always feels - if we were meant to fly we would have been born with wings. Maybe my lack of awe stems from the fact that my job has me situated around various aircraft all of the time. To me, they are just giant paperweights. Impressive paperweights but I could either take them or leave them really. I am not much of an aircraft buff. I can't really tell you the amazing difference between a Hornet and a Mig or any of those sort of Top Gun planes you often see in the movies. And honestly, I don't really care.
To each his own though. I won't knock the plane enthusiast so long as they don't knock my lack of interest in the very thing that makes them go "Wow!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment