Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Classical




I haven't actually heard this piece of music, though curiosity is tempting me to see if I can locate it online and listen to it. I really enjoy classical music. I find it soothing and it is usually something I study to so that I don't get overly distracted with lyrics and find myself singing along instead of focussing on the material I am meant to be studying. Classical music, much like any other music really, can be such an emotive thing and can really tap into how a person is feeling. I haven't ever attended an opera, and I am not necessarily sure I would like one. I liked Pavaroti and the Three Tenors, and I am a bit of a fan of Sarah Brightman but on the whole I prefer my classical music to be purely instrumental. Sometimes you just don't need words to convey a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment